The client is a leading aerospace components manufacturing company in the USA. They supply aerospace components to major aerospace OEM companies in the USA and required a manufacturing drawing for shop aid.
The client was in need for a cost effective engineering services provider with expertise in creating various manufacturing drawings such as (Assembly, Machining, Sheet metal and Tube bending) from Catia 3D models for aerospace industry.
- Knowledge of aircraft Materials
- Application of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD & T)
- Detailing of parts and assemblies in a two dimensional view, strictly following the ANSI Y14.5 standards
- Detailed drawings of sectional views, detailed views, auxiliary views and projection views for the ease of Inspection and Manufacturing
- Multiple levels of quality checks to ensure that errors are kept to the bare minimum
- Generated manufacturing drawings in solidworks format
- Tolerance stacks up analysis for assemblies.
- Coordinates for 3D tubes
- Drawing checking for error free drawings