The client was an Indian defense laboratory, wanting to develop indigenous 10KW power supply.
The Client was in need of a technology based service provider, with analytical knowledge in resolving electronic thermal behaviours and a provider who could meet the military environmental requirements.
- Optimum sizing to meet Military environmental and Vibration requirements
- To reduce cost of manufacturing
- Robust Structural design
- Vibration to handle 2000Hz
- Heat load profiling, Heat sink design & forced air cooling arrangement with suitable Fan selection for the purpose
- Optimized thermal analysis of the system for worst case operating environment, analyzing the steady state conditions & thermal hotspot
- Design of mechanical enclosure for 2KW modules and its thermal management
- Analytical design of conduction cooled enclosure to handle the thermal loads generated from the electronic system, to increase the system reliability and performance
- Structural analysis of complete system for vibration and shocks per environmental requirements
- Provided cost effective design, manufacturing processes and material selection
- Tolerances stack up analysis for easy manufacturing and resolve assembly problem
- In time project completion by proper project and resource management to meet the customer schedule