Control Display Unit
Control Display Unit acts as man machine interface (MMI) to IFF transponder. It allows the pilot to control the operation of IFF Transponder in various modes of operation. Programming of codes for various modes is facilitated through Control Display Unit.
Control Display Unit is interfaced to IFF transponder and Air Data Computer. Communication between Control Unit and IFF transponder and Air Data Computer (ADC) is achieved through ARINC429, RS422 interface.
- ARINC 429 , RS422 interface
- Operating Voltage : 12-36 VDC
- Meets MIL-861 and MIL -461 standards
- Sun light readable Alpha Numeric Display .
- HMI Panel with Back light illumination.
- Operating Temp : -40 °C to +85 °C